Thursday, December 17, 2009

Feeding Frenzy.

Some musings to follow up from my last post, regarding Go where you're fed.

Well, I haven't made my list yet of all the things I'd do for free just because I love them. I kind of let all that stuff go for a bit, what with all the holiday performances, and then home & re-rooted for Christmas. Honestly, since the idea bouncing with Erin and chat with Stefan, I have been in quite a joyous flow and haven't felt burdened at all with my need to discover what I love, and where I need to be, location-wise. Funny.

Then, just a few days ago, this idea popped into my mind - perhaps the place I need to go to be fed is an inward journey. Stefan-the-guardian-Angel, Is that what you meant? Hmmm ... Go where you're fed? So -- go to and into the flow, into the inner wisdom that is ALWAYS and FOREVER with me, a visit I can take at any time, NO MATTER WHAT. I'm thinking, no, I'm knowing that in these past few weeks, since the conversations I wrote about in my last post, I've been doing what has felt good and right, and being fed right there - right WHERE I WAS. I'm fed through the happiness I choose as mine NO MATTER WHAT I'm DOING or WHEREVER I AM. (sorry for all these caps, I just need to emphasize it for myself :o).

I've developed a brand new kind of hunger. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment